Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Mall is different between Korea and the U.S.


The Mall is different between Korea and the U.S.


When I came in Atlanta, I surprised about the Mall. The mall is very bigger than Korea. Korea has Mall but we called Department store. There are skyscrapers. In Korean, when I was shopping, the clerk follows me. Actually, I really don’t like it. There also I couldn’t tried it on the clothes accept pants. I have to wear looks good because they are recognizing the customer. In addition, the parking lot is small size; I couldn’t park one time. Maybe more times. In Atlanta, the mall has big store and big parking lot. The clerks don’t follow me. I can try it on the any clothes, have many kinds of size and the refund is easy way. I feel like a more comfortable than Korea.

No comments: