Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Cookie and another cookie


The Cookie and another cookie



Last February, I never forget someone. I was waiting my flight in Hartsfield–Jackson airport. Before I sat in the chair, I bought some cookies. After that I read a book, someone sat next to me. I ate some cookies when I was reading the book. The guy ate my cookies, too. I felt kind of angry because he didn’t ask me eat my cookies. Even though I looked at him but he just smiled to me. After one hour, my flight was on time. I had to go. Before I stood up, I looked at him again. He still smiled to me. I couldn’t control my face. I thought that he is not gentle and doesn’t have manner. Then the book I put it in the my bag. At that time I shocked. I had another cookie in my bag, so the other cookie was not mine. I wanted say sorry to him but I couldn’t. Actually, the guy was nice for me, so I hope that I want to meet him again.

No comments: