Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My 4th of July


I didn't even know that was important day on 4th of July. I was looking for the job during the day. Finally, I had a job on that day at night. There is the Ballroom, which have wedding and parties. The day had a fireworks at night somewhere, so I wanted see that but I could not. I was worked for 7 hours until 10pm. sadly, when I work finished, the fireworks was also almost finished. I felt kind of blue. However, I called my friend for go to the theater with me. We watched the "Wanted". I like Angelina Jolly that is why I watching the movie. After watched movie, I felt gloomier because the movie was very cruel. I dislike cruel movie even though when I watch kinds of cruel or horror movies. It is going to see in my dream again. Actually, my Independent Day was not good for me and I don’t want to recommend the movie.

No comments: